We received this e-mail the other day!
Hello Sister Brasier,
I am going through pictures today. Here are a few I thought you might like. They are toasts (miscellaneous and weird) which is becoming a tradition I guess when a missionary leaves Ryazan. And some hugging pictures of Elder Ottley and Elder Brasier. We miss your son. He is a great missionary and we truly came to love him. Hopefully we will see him at conferences and such before he leaves Russia. But since we are friends on FB we don't have to lose contact. He has an open invitation to our home when we get one again!
Love, Sister and Elder Ottley
Sisters Hawkins and Carver, and our greenie, Elder Marx.
Elder Brasier giving a toast. I wish I could remember what he said. I am sure you will know that it was random. We were toasting with dessert dishes and different kinds of Russian sodas.
It looks a little suspicious here but I guarantee we are legal. Elder Marx, Elder Hark, new District Leader, and Elder Ottley.
Elder Ottley says goodbye to Elder Brasier. Did Elder Brasier always have this aversion to hugs? So funny! See below.
Priceless expression!
Gotta love this one!!






No comments:
Post a Comment