Thursday, February 28, 2013

Letter From Zach!

Dear Family,

Unfortunately, the internet cafe that we use (loving dubbed "The Dungeon" by missionaries) does not allow for uploading pictures.  Thus in order to convince you that I am not lying in a ditch after a mafia hit or deported to Siberia to waste away in a gulag, I've decided to send you some pictures. 
Elder Stegeby and I looking strangely photo shopped in front of the "Academy of the People of Russia" in the park VDNKH.
 Just a standard Moscow morning.  I got just about everything in Moscow in one shot: clouds, a Orthodox temple, millions of tram lines, thick traffic, weird stop lights, and a woman wearing a fur hat.
Remember when I told you about the bright moon?  Well this is a picture of that.  I keep showing it to people and telling them that I took a picture of a UFO and they always say: "Where?!  I just see the moon."  ......OK
When I got sick I forgot to shave for 31/2 days of house confinement.  Hello beard!
A cool (no pun intended) shot from the top of a parking garage.
Laser tag with the district on "Pandora" left to right: Sister Joliey, Me, Elder Olsen, Elder Jenkes, Elder Steele and Sister Isenhauer: Photographer.
Giant nesting dolls at the New Moscow Compiego.  Welcome to my abode.
At VDNKH with the giant R4 rocket.
At VDNKH park.  Space the final frontier!
Well I hope you like those!
~As Always,
Elder Zachery E. Brasier

No comments:

Post a Comment